What I got for Christmas 2016

Hello my dears, how are you doing?
I know I'm a little late but today I will show you what I got for Christmas this year.
First of all I want to tell you that I'm really grateful for everything I received. 
For me Christmas is not about receiving but more about giving. Give love, time and attention to the ones we love.
I'm definitely a giver and I really like to spoil my family because they are the best that I have in the word. However despite all the presents the most important is always the time that we spend together. 
I was also very spoiled by them this year as you will see. 
I do not have pictures from everything but you can have an idea. 


Olá a todos, como estão?
Sei que já é um bocado tarde mas hoje venho mostrar-vos o que recebi este Natal.
Primeiro quero dizer que estou muito grata por tudo que recebi. Para mim o Natal não deve ser só receber mas sobretudo dar. Dar amor, tempo e atenção às pessoas que gostamos.
Eu sou uma giver por natureza, adoro mimar a minha familia porque eles são muito importantes para mim. Contudo, apesar dos presentes, a coisa mais importante é o tempo que passamos juntos e as memórias que criamos. 
Eles também me mimaram muito este ano como vão poder ver. 
Não há fotos de tudo mas acho que dá para terem uma ideia. 



First of all we received some things for our new home, a beautiful coffee table, a stunning yellow puff and some small goodies for the kitchen including these amazing napkin holders with pineapple shape ( I'm obsessed with pineapples). 
We also received a huge raclette machine, the one that we had was only for 2 so now we can invite our friends and so a raclette party. 
_

Este ano recebi muitas prendas para casa, recebi uma mesa de centro super gira, um puf amarelo novo e alguns utensílios para a cozinha, incluindo uns suportes para guardanapos em forma de ananás ( já vos disse que sou obsecada por ananases ?).  
Também recebemos uma máquina para fazer raclette nova,  a que tínhamos era só para duas pessoas.


I also received 2 new scarves, very beautiful and very useful because I use them a lot during winter and some new clothes. 
_

Também recebi dois cachecóis novos super giros e muito úteis porque eu uso cachecóis todos os dias no Inverno, e algumas peças de roupa. 



On the beauty side I received two stunning Dior nail polishes. I already tested them and I'm loving them, probably I'll do a review shortly. I also received an hand cream from L' occitane one of my favourite brands and a huge make up case with loads of different things to try. 

_

No lado da beleza recebi dois vernizes da Dior que já testei e adorei. Estou a pensar fazer uma review em breve para voçês. Também recebi um creme de mãos da L'occitane que é uma das minhas marcas favoritas e uma mala cheia de maquilhagem nova com imensas coisas novas para testar.


I also received a new Pandora charm from my lovely cousin, and a lots of chocolates from my friends.  
_

Também recebi uma nova peça para a Pandora, e claro que também não faltaram os famosos chocolates. 


My boyfriend gave me the Dior Reflected sunglasses. The So Real were on my wishlist for a long time but once I tried them on the love disappeared. They did not fit me at all. On the other hand the Refleted were just perfect.
_

O meu namorado ofereceu-me os óculos-de-sol Reflected da Dior. Os So Real estavam na minha wishlist à muito tempo mas quanto os experimentei deixaram de estar, por outro lado fiquei apaixonada por estes e ele decidiu oferecer-me. 


My parents gave me money like every year to buy something I want. I already ordered it and it should arrive this week, can you guess what it is?
_

Os meus pais deram-me dinheiro para comprar alguma coisa que goste, como todos os anos. Já encomendei e deve chegar esta semana, conseguem adivinhar o que é?

X.O.
R.S.

Comments

  1. Adorei as tuas prendas, fico à espera para saber o que vem daí :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you did well! Shame about the sunglasses. I got a pair of Senso slides that were too big too that I have to send back now. Sad face.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorei as prendas, esses óculos são mesmo giros!
    Beijinhos <3

    http://un-faux-pas.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts