Winter is coming...

Hello fashion lovers!
How are you?!
It's been a while since my last post, I know that I promised that I would post more but unfortunatly it was not possible. 
 I'm a very busy person now (not).
So winter is coming and I'm so happy about it, it's definitely my favourite season (I'm a very weird person).
This week I had a long weekend, I took 2 days off after working like crazy during Summer, and I had time to do my winter wishlist. 
These are the items that I'm craving for now. 
I think the Acne boots will be my christmas present from me to me ahahahah, in relation to the rest probably I will never buy them but I will continue dreaming about them. 
I have a lot of trips planned for this winter and I'm very excited! However I have to save some money! 
Next week I'm going to London, in three weeks I will be Portugal and Barcelona and in November I'm going to Scotland in a girls trip with my colleagues from work. 
I will try to keep the blog updated but I don't know if it will be possible. 



See you soon!
X.O
R.S.

Comments

  1. The Acne boots are a must! I just recently got the Jens Heeled Boots and love them!! I want the flat boots next but hoping for a sale soon! Enjoy your trip to Scotland, I'm sure you'll love it here! :D x

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts