New Beginnings

Hello guys!
In the past months I been thinking if I should end the blog or if I should start writing and publishing again. I can tell you that I came here a lot of times with the intension of delete all my posts but I was never capable of doing that. 
For almost a year I dedicated all my time and dedication to this place so I decided that I should continue because it's really a thing that I like to do. 
Sometimes you just need a place where you can say whatever is on your mind and for now on this will be my place. 
When the blog started to grow and I start receiving some offers of partnerships with brands I felt that I was no longer writing because I enjoyed it but because it was work. 
I don't want this place to be work, I just want to come here and say whatever I want, share my thoughts with you about random things and have some fun. 
You can expect more posts about travels and lifestyle and of course fashion. 
I will come here whenever I feel the need to, and I hope you enjoy it. 

X.O.
R.S.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts