Chanel Slingback VS Gucci Loafers

Good night everyone! 
How was your Monday? 
So, we already know that Gucci and Chanel have the shoes that every girl wants, but which one do you want the most? 
I have a big crush for the Loafers from Gucci and I must admit that in the beginning I wasn't a huge fan of the Slingbacks from Chanel. 
However now, I really like them and I wouldn't mind at all of having them in my closet. 
The price is the only thing I don't like.




Chanel  Slingback 





Gucci 




Can you decide?


X.O.
R.S.

Comments

  1. I just love both, but I feel that maybe the Gucci ones won't be out of trend soon...

    http://www.pardonmyobsession.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love the Gucci loafers, not normally my style but could totally rock them for everyday with a pair of jeans and long coat x

    Jenny | Krystel Couture + Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both but Chanel is so much more for my style.
    Blog: www.glaringwaves.blogspot.ba
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/glaringwaves

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts